Pinot Grigio Trentino DOC
This vine produces coppery coloured grapes that yield a very sugary must.
Mainly fermented without the skins, the grapes yield a white wine that is at its best when drunk young, when its finesse is supported by an elegant body.
The German name, Ruländer, usually refers to a wine that has remained a short time on the skins, a technique that gives the wine a delicate coppery colour.
- Colour: Straw yellow, at times with coppery tones.
- Aroma: Typically fruity, reminiscent of ripe pear.
- Taste: Dry and full flavoured with a balanced structure.
- Food matches: It lends itself to various foods, from pasta with hearty sauces to egg dishes, from poached poultry to small sea fish.
- Serving temperature: 10 - 12 °C.