Pinot Bianco Trentino DOC
The Pinot Bianco vine is generally cultivated on the middle or upper slopes of hills, these being the ideal environments to bring out the characteristics of the wine.
Pinot Bianco white wine has great appeal when young, but can also take moderate ageing, which enhances its personality.
It is also used as base wine to produce Trentodoc Spumante Metodo Classico, Trentino renowned natural sparkling wine.
- Colour: Straw yellow with light green reflections.
- Aroma: Delicately fruity and fragrant.
- Taste: Dry, particularly balanced, slightly bitter in the finish.
- Food matches: The classic wine to accompany seafood and egg pasta dishes; it also goes well with asparagus with hard boiled egg.
- Serving temperature: 10 - 12 °C.