Riesling Trentino DOC
A white wine with finesse and elegance made from the Riesling grape, two varieties of which have been introduced into Trentino: Welschriesling (or Riesling Italico) and Rhine Riesling.
Its perfect balance of taste and aromas earns Riesling the reputation as one of the most aristocratic of Trentino white wines.
- Colour: Straw yellow with greenish tones.
- Aroma: Delicately fruity with slightly aromatic hints (aniseed and hay), a light minerality.
- Taste: Pleasantly fresh, always very delicate, aristocratic, refined and elegant.
- Food matches: Excellent as an aperitif; the Italico goes particularly well with freshwater fish starters, the Rhine Riesling with dishes with fairly complex shellfish sauces or grilled fish.
- Serving temperature: 10 - 12 °C.
Credits: Palazzo Roccabruna - Provincial Wine Bar