- I make wine because when I was nine years old my father woke me up at dawn to take me to the vineyards.
- I make wine because when I was only 14 I pruned the vines for first time - under the watchful eye of my father or his long-standing workers: the joy of it was like opening my presents on Christmas morning.
- I make wine because I wouldn't know what else to do and I'm proud of it; I feel more at home among my vines than when I am actually at home.
- I make wine because that’s how my father brought me up: he was a wine-maker and a horse dealer (the wine he exported to Austria was often paid for in horses) and he knew that of the two professions it was wine-making that would have a future.
- I make wine because while it's easy to talk I prefer to keep quiet and let the wine to the talking, because it has always been the only one to speak with sincerity.
- I make wine for my father, who is watching over me like an angel from heaven, and for my mother, who takes as much care of me here on earth as I take with my vines.
- I make wine because Mara - my companion and wife - believes in me.
- I make wine because I know that this ability is a gift from heaven and knowing how to do it and to get better at it year after year is a privilege and I cannot turn my back on it.
- I make wine with the ultimate aim of being able to share it with the guests of my winery and with others who, when they drink it, even though they may be far away, enter into a subtle, appreciative dialogue.
- I make wine because I love nature, I respect its rhythms and its limits and am grateful for its constant generosity notwithstanding the lack of respect that we often show it despite our best intentions.
- I make wine because the only possible alchemy in the winery is that which is brought about by the energies of the heavens and the earth, nothing more.
- ASSOLTO - Teroldego Rotaliano DOC rosato
- DANNATO - Teroldego Rotaliano DOC
- BEATOME - Teroldego IGT Vigneti delle Dolomiti