“The vineyards in the Piana Rotaliana produce wines with the great gift of naturalness: they declare their origins without raising their voices. This infinite adventure is one hundred and fifty years old!”
The Dorigati winery was founded in Mezzocorona, a town in Trentino, in 1858 and we have been working as vine growers and wine makers for five generations.
The vineyards are located on the hills at the foot of the mountain known as Monte di Mezzocorona and in the “Campo Rotaliano”, a particularly prestigious area, where the surface fertility of the soil and the underlying drainage together provide the right balance of nutrients and water.
We have been tending our vineyards for more than 150 years and our wines reflect our passion and our ties with this splendid Trentino land.
- Teroldego Rotaliano DOC
- DIEDRI - Teroldego Rotaliano Superiore Riserva DOC
- LUIGI - Teroldego Rotaliano Riserva Vigneto Sottodossi
- Trentino Rebo DOC
- PLANUS - IGT Vigneti delle Dolomiti ROSSO
- GRENER - Trentino Cabernet Riserva DOC
- Trentino Lagrein Dunkel DOC
- Trentino Lagrein Kretzer DOC
- Trentino Pinot Grigio DOC
- MAJERLA - Trentino Chardonnay Riserva DOC
- METHIUS - Trento DOC Brut Riserva