Traminer aromatico Trentino DOC (Gewürztraminer)
The adjective “aromatic” draws attention to the heightened intensity of the perfume and taste of this white wine made from Gewürztraminer grapes, which are cultivated in hilly areas fully exposed to the sun.
The bunches are small and conical-shaped with pink berries that have a sweet, distinctly aromatic flavour.
- Colour: Straw-yellow, generally dark.
- Aroma: Intense, persistent, spicy, clearly recalling cloves and orange blossom.
- Taste: Particularly smooth and balanced, with characteristic intense aromatic persistence.
- Food matches: It goes well with all kinds of shellfish as well as white meats and hard cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 10 - 12 °C.
Credits: Palazzo Roccabruna - Provincial Wine Bar