Sauvignon Trentino DOC
Made from Sauvignon grapes, this white wine has a superb personality and a pleasantly aromatic quality.
Skilful cultivation in suitable regions gives rise to a wine characterised by great finesse and elegance.
- Colour: Pale straw yellow, at times with greenish hues.
- Aroma: Very particular, with easily identifiable aromatic sensations (fig latex, nettle).
- Taste: Dry, pleasantly fresh with a very characteristic aromatic background.
- Food matches: A great aperitif, it is also excellent with strangolapreti alla trentina (spinach gnocchi).
- Serving temperature: 10 - 12 °C.
Credits: Palazzo Roccabruna - Provincial Wine Bar