Rebo Trentino DOC
Rebo is a genetic cross between Merlot and Teroldego, created in 1948 by Rebo Rigotti, a researcher at the Agricultural Institute of San Michele all'Adige.
This excellent red wine combines Teroldego’s typical refined aromas with the robustness and the persistent body of Merlot.
Even when still young, the flavours and aromas of Rebo Trentino DOC come through fully, although it can also take moderate ageing in the bottle.
- Colour: Ruby red of a greater or lesser intensity.
- Aroma: Fruity aromas of dark berries, slightly herbaceous and spicy.
- Taste: Smooth, highly flavoured and full bodied, particularly balanced.
- Food matches: It goes well with lamb chops cooked with rosemary and green pepper, and can also be drunk with red meats, such as grilled rib-eye steak or entrecôte steak.
- Serving temperature: 18 °C.
Credits: Palazzo Roccabruna - Provincial Wine Bar