Via Ferrata with Alpine Guide
Accommodation + Outdoor Experience
Up the mountain like a real mountaineer
Set out to discover the Piana Rotaliana Königsberg’s most famous and fascinating via ferrata, the Burrone Giovanelli!
The Burrone Giovanelli is an easy via ferrata, perfect for experiencing the great outdoors, with the help of footholds, cables and ladders, passing magnificent waterfalls. The route takes you up an incredibly beautiful canyon between the folds of the mountain, and through a marvellous landscape with rocky crags and waterfalls, one as high as 100 metres.
ACCOMMODATION + OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE
Accompanied by an expert Mountain Guide, climb your way up this incredible gully - Burrone Giovanelli! Suitable for everyone, expert or beginner, this is a unique experience, full of excitement and fun!
The holiday offer consists in:
- Overnight stay in a shared double room and breakfast
- Discounted “Via Ferrata with Mountain Guide” experience (at an extra cost of just €49.00 per person, booking required; minimum 2 participants):
- transport from the meeting point to the start of the via ferrata
- expert Mountain Guide to accompany you the whole way
- via ferrata equipment
For stays of 2 nights or more:
- Trentino Guest Card included in the price of the room (1 free cable car ticket/person, free admission to attractions and services, discounts on activities and at producers' outlets, and free public transport)
- walking boots
- layered mountain clothing
- rucksack with food and drink
Come back down by cable car - there is a small charge, but if you are staying 2 or more nights your ticket is included in your Trentino Guest Card.
Information and bookings: Tourist Office | Consorzio Turistico Piana Rotaliana Königsberg. Experience organised by: Bruno Nardelli - Mountain Guide.