Inside a bottle of Rotari Trentodoc
Enjoy a unique opportunity to visit the prestigious Cantina Rotari, one of Italy’s largest and most important producers of classic method sparkling wine and flagship winery of the Mezzacorona Group.
With its state-of-the-art modern design perfectly integrated into the surrounding landscape, it is the home of renowned, multi-award-winning Trentodoc sparkling wines.
Take a fascinating journey to the very heart of the winery in complete safety and discover how a bottle of Rotari Trentodoc Classic Method is made! Explore the origins of Trentino grape growing, learn the secrets of making sparkling wine and taste the superb Rotari Trentodoc AlpeRegis sparkling wines along with local Trentino products in the picturesque Old Winery!
The experience includes:
- Welcome to Mezzacorona World and the history of grape growing in Trentino
- Guided visit to find out how a bottle of Rotari Trentodoc is made
- Explanations of base wine and cuvée, tirage, bottling, fermentation in the bottle, aging on the lees, riddling and disgorging
- Guided tasting of 3 excellent Rotari Trentodoc AlpeRegis sparkling wines with local Trentino products in the picturesque Old Winery
Information: Tourist Office | Consorzio Turistico Piana Rotaliana Königsberg. Experience organised by: Cantina Rotari.
- With Trentino Guest Card: free visit and wine tasting + 10% discount at the shop
- Without Trentino Guest Card: € 10,00 per person
Cantina Rotari Shop
Via Tonale, 110 - 38010 San Michele all'Adige (TN)
- Open: 01/07- 31/12
- Visits: from Monday to Saturday
- Opening hours: 8.00-19.00
- Closed on: Sunday
- Languages spoken: EN, DE, IT, FR
- Suitable for: adults, kids, groups
- Clothing: suitable for low temeratures (some places have temperatures of 12-14°C)