Ancient vines are cultivated with the energy of younger generations at the Azienda Klinger, which offers a fantastic experience discovering its wines and vineyards and the local history amid breathtaking views.
Guests embark on a guided walk through a landscape unchanged over the years - woods, vineyards and unique, sweeping views over the Adige valley.
The tour goes through different production types, and takes in the ancient Nosiola vineyard, the largest in Trentino. As you listen to the sounds and stories of Lavis’ mining tradition you’ll find a different way of exploring the Pressano hills - a veritable jewel in the local vineyard landscape with its fascinating geological features.
The knowledge you will have acquired about grapes along the way continues down in the cellar carved into the rock, where you’ll sample the estate's wines and local cured meats and cheeses in a unique setting that will linger in your memory across time and distances.
From March to October, bookings required
(preferably on weekends)
Timing: 3 h
Klinger - Via Clinga 16, Pressano di Lavis (TN)
n° min: 4 people | n° max: 8 people
Info and booking
Booking taken up to the day before the visit
Suitable for anyone able to undertake a walk with uphill sections (also suitable for children).
The terrain is unsuitable for pushchairs, prams and strollers, although the most important points are accessible by car.
- A walk with breathtaking views
- Exploration of the vineyards and unique production systems
- Tasting in a very special place carved into the rock
- Walking shoes or boots and outdoor clothing are recommended
- If it rains, only the wine tasting in the cellar will be held at a cost of €10 (three glasses + cured meats and cheeses)
- Cancellations at least one day before the visit