Bertagnolli is a well-established distillery, its 150 years of activity began with a love story which continues today, albeit in new forms.
Visitors follow an itinerary illustrating the close links between traditions, people and the place, and the products that express their essence. An afternoon getting to know the Piana Rotaliana’s wines and associated products and their production cycle - an entire place encapsulated within a wine glass, brought to you in partnership with of one of the local wineries.
Visitors will discover the grapes and the processes behind the region’s great wines, starting with an afternoon visit to the Bellaveder winery and a tasting of its products. Later, around sunset, a visit to the Bertagnolli distillery’s stills will reveal how the pomace - the solid residue from wine making – is turned into grappa, followed by a final tasting amid the aromas of this special place and this traditional product.
From Monday to Friday, from mid September to the end of October
1. Cantina Bellaveder - Maso Belvedere 1, Faedo (TN)
2. Distilleria Bertagnolli - Via del Teroldego 11/13, Mezzocorona (TN)
n° min: 4 people | n° max: 20 people
Suitable for anyone, children over 7 years
Accessible to disabled people (except the barrel cellar)
Italiano, Inglese, Tedesco
Info and booking
+39 0461 603800
+39 0461 650171
30,00 € /person - free under 18 years old
Includes visits to the winery and distillery and tastings.
The 3km transfer between the two locations is not included (5 minutes by car).
- Get to know the Piana Rotaliana’s wines and associated products and their production cycle
- Get (re)acquainted with a Territory through a wineglass
- Explore the potential of your senses
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The visit will take place even in case of rain
- If distillation is in progress, you may be lucky enough to see the stills in operation
Center map on Marker